How to Make a Corner Bookmark
I was getting really bored with school and everything else ( thanks to corona) when I thought let’s make an origami bookmark since I am an avid reader ( somewhat like a bookworm ) I thought why not it’s very easy to make and quite useful for others ( since I have already read all the books in my library before corona). I miss when I could read without remembering the entire story :( .
My sister after seeing the end results is begging for the bookmark! What do you guys think should I give my sister the bookmark?
Anyways lets get to it!!! :)
Supplies: The supplies you will be needing for this are...
- A square piece of paper ( about 10 x 10-12 x 12 cm or if you want it bigger 15 x 15 cm)
- A crayon of your choice (optional)
- A scissor
- A black sketch pen or color pencil (optional)
- And some googly eyes (optional)
2.Then you bring the bottom up and fold so it looks like a triangle.
3.You then bring up the two corners at the bottom up.
4. You then unfold it and take the flap facing you down.
5.Then you take the corners that you folded earlier and tuck it in.
6.Lastly decorate and customize as you like (I went for a simple monster), and there you have it your own bookmark.
If you are using a crayon for coloring I would suggest that you draw with the marker and do all the other decorations before coloring!
Hope you enjoy!



Thank you so much Anushka! This is something really interesting that I have decided to make it! Thanks a lotflot the idea!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful . thank you for sharing, will try it.
ReplyDeleteThis is really interesting. Thanks for sharing this. When I tried it really came out well. Good job anushka😀
ReplyDeleteThank you soooo much!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear...Its really useful...And sure ask my kids to make it.....All the best
ReplyDeleteWow,Anushka. This is amazing. Maybe we could turn into a clown bookmark. I am scared of monsters. Huhaha
ReplyDeleteyou can customize as you like! :)
DeleteAwesome creativity
ReplyDeleteSo cool Anushka 🔥🔥 definitely going to try it out💯
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome 😊👍
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome MACHU.JPG
ReplyDelete/Users/mma/Desktop/MACHU.JPG
ReplyDeleteCan’t wait to see more! You’re the best Anushka 😍
ReplyDeleteTHank you :)
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeletethank you :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Anushka didi !!
ReplyDeletevery cool want to try it out but i am bad at origami specially at the folding can you help me please? you are a true art lover + you are amazing at art!
ReplyDeletejust try your best because whatever you manage you should be proud of yourself!
ReplyDelete