How to Make a Warm and Cool Tree
Hi guys i'm baaaackkk and this time I got something a little more challenging. It's fairly easy to make but the only thing is that it takes a lot of time and patience that is the real challenge. I was surfing through the net looking for inspiration and as usual I did not. Then after wracking my brains really ( like really ) hard I got it 👇. This was actually something I did in 3rd or 4th grade so thanks to my art teacher I learned this technique. It took a lot of time in class but now after growing as an artist (😋) I found this a lot easier to make now ( after 3 failed attempts in the past and I am not talking about school). Also comment down below how it went! Also if any suggestions on what to do next i'm all ears!
Ok now really stop reading and get to the supplies. 👇
Supplies: The supplies you will be needing are...
- Oil pastels
- A4 size paper
- Black marker or colour pencil
- Pencil
- Ruler
- Eraser ( I needed this a lot )
2. Next trace out the circle and draw the tree and it's branches.
3. Draw ou designs on the tree with the black marker/color pencil or if you are unsure of directly using the marker/color pencil use a pencil and then trace over.
4. Lastly color it all up with colors of your choice.
Tips:
- I recommend warm colors for the tree and cool colors outside not the other way round.
Hope you enjoy!



That is amazing so cool i love it
ReplyDeleteWow Anushka, that’s so cool!!👍 well done!!
ReplyDelete