Skip to main content

How to make a Paper Butterfly

How to make a Paper Butterfly


Hi people! I was browsing and I found yet another craft for you I can't say it's origami though because it involves scissors. Long story short these butterflies are awesome.

These butterflies look very pretty and can just brighten up the room:). They are also fairly easy to make maybe 20 minutes tops. That was good enough for me to understand that you would love it. Please comment down below if you have any questions and i'll try my best to answer them! :)

Ready? Set? Fold!

Materials:
  • 15 x 15 cm Paper
  • Scissors
Method:


1. First take your 15 x 15 cm paper and fold it into half horizontally.

 


2. Then unfold and Fold into half vertically.



3. Fold diagonally on both sides.


4. Next Unfold and press the two sides in.





5. Fold that into half (to make a smaller triangle) and then chop both or 1 openable bottom side.


6. Next unfold the half fold on the paper.


7. Take the top flaps and fold it down firmly.


8. Finally take the flap beneath the previous fold and pinch it. That's it your very own origami butterfly.

Tips:
  • Pinch the back of the butterfly to make the wings look more like wings.


Hope you enjoy! 

                                                                             

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me ❤

  All About Me   Hello to all the viewers of The City of Art.I am Anushka and I am a eleven year old who loves art & dogs and now can finally share her ❤ with everyone else. I have tutorials for different kinds of art & craft that you can check out. I started this blog to help everyone out with simple art guides that get those creative juices flowing. These tutorials are all made with love and will help you feel inspired and crafty.  I love to do art in my free time.Like how some people do meditation, art is my meditation, relaxation and zen. Art is one thing that I love to do anytime. That's why I hope to share all I know about art with all of you!  ❤ I post every week (mainly on the weekends) so look out for new posts !!! :)                                                                   ...

How to Make a Corner Bookmark

  How to Make a Corner Bookmark I was getting really bored with school and everything else ( thanks to corona) when I thought let’s make an origami bookmark since I am an avid reader ( somewhat like a bookworm ) I thought why not it’s very easy to make and quite useful for others ( since I have already read all the books in my library before corona). I  miss when I could read without remembering the entire story :( . My sister after seeing the end results is begging for the bookmark! What do you guys think should I give my sister the bookmark? Anyways lets get to it!!! :) Supplies:  The supplies you will be needing for this are... A square piece of paper ( about 10 x 10-12 x 12 cm or if you want it bigger 15 x 15 cm) A crayon of your choice (optional) A scissor  A black sketch pen or color pencil  (optional) And some googly eyes   (optional) Method: 1.You first turn the paper so it looks kind of like a diamond. 2.Then you bring the bottom up ...

How to Make a Origami Heart

 How to Make a Origami Heart Hey guys!! Today I am posting how to make an origami Heart, it is perfect for birthdays, valentines day, friendship day etc. As a bonus it is also super super super easy to make. You can just give it as a gift or just make someone happy!! Anyway lets start! Materials: 15 x 15 Origami  Method: 1. First fold your paper diagonally, on both sides. 2. Then unfold it and fold the side flap till the halfway diagonal fold. 3. Then fold the other side's flap till the top.   4. Then fold the right side, bottom corner up on both sides. 5. Then fold down the top and side pointy corners. There all done!!