How to Make an Origami Frog
Hi guyys! I'm here with another origami and I am very excited about this because (drumroll please) it jumps! I was extremely happy when it jumped up and flopped on it's belly.
So let's jump to it! :)
Materials:
- 15 x 15 cm Paper
1. First take your paper and fold it into half horizontally.
2. Next fold the paper by the corner's on both sides.
3. Then do the same thing on the bottom on both sides.
4. Next take the folds and press it down to make a triangle on both sides.
5. Fold the corners upwards.
6. Next fold those into half.
7. Next do the same thing for the other side.
8. Then fold the corner outwards and then into half.
9. Then flop him upside down on his belly and fold his tail.
10. Fold the both the sides in and there is your jumpy frog.
Tips:
- Use green paper.

Comments
Post a Comment