How to Make an Origami Panda Face
Hello guys.. I have got an awesome craft for you and it is, You Guessed it Folks, an origami panda face. It is fairly easy to make super cute and can be used as a bookmark just stuff it in your book. I know I know, Pandas are black but I didn't have black origami paper, So I made a blue panda! ;)
This is fairly big and I was surprised by the way it looked but I still love it anyway I used 15 x 15 paper if you want it smaller I think 10 x 10 - 12 x 12 cm paper should do the trick.
Materials:
- Origami paper
1. Fold the paper diagonally on both sides. Then unfold and fold backwards with a little gap on he edges.
2. Fold the the top flap down.
3. Fold the flaps down according to the earlier folds. Repeat this until all you are left with is this tiny triangle.
4. Then fold the other flap behind down too.
5. Then fold back a the tiny corner.
6. Then like we did for the corner bookmark fold up the side corners.
7. Fold both flaps down.
8. Then fold those flaps to the sides an fold the top corners down.
9. Then fold the bottom back.
10. Finally fold the thing sticking out down and fold in the corners.
Notes:
If you want you can fold the ears and nose to make it more round.









Comments
Post a Comment